Lisa is a Head CD, focusing on TV and Films!
To see her list of credits, please visit her IMDb page!
* Please Note For This Class You Can Not Same Day Cancel - Please Cancel 2 days Before - Lisa Needs to Assign Scenes.
Lisa’s Lesson For 1 Day Classes
- Q & A (FOR ME AND YOU) You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine. Introduction part of the class is for us to get to know each other...what YOU are working on, what YOU are struggling with, along with what I am seeing in the casting room, problems I keep noticing, ways to help as well as what really excites me about the casting process.
- 12 STEPS TO GET A CASTING DIRECTOR TO LOVE YOU. I will share with you my secret 12 tried and true ways (based on actual data!) that can help your audition experience.
- ASSIGNED SCENES PREP. I will set the tone on what my expectations are for the pre assigned scenes and how I will give feedback.
- SCENE PERFORMANCE AND FEEDBACK
- WRAP UP, observations, next steps, moving forward.
Saturday, April 27, 2019 10:00am
This event is in the past.