Three Week Intensive w/ Josh Einsohn!
Josh is a Head CD at Telsey & Co!
To see his list of credits, please check his IMDb page!
Joshs' Lesson Plan For All Workshops:
- Profesionalism and preparedness for auditions
- The differences between kinds of projects in terms of how to find the character. Josh will discuss the different kinds of "music" in the dialogue and how its important to find it. The same underlying character can be completely different when the dialogue is delivered with a different "music" or cadence
- It is important for actors to continue their education in more ways than just workshops. He will talk about why improv is so important for the creative and audition processes
- Headshots and demos
Please only register if you can attend all THREE weeks:
- Saturday, 1.11 - 2pm
- Saturday, 1.18 - 1pm **Note: class starts 1 hour earlier that day
- Saturday, 1.25 - 2pm
The format for each week will be as follows:
- Week 1: begin with a Q&A and general thoughts. Josh will then assign paired scenes, with a mix of both comedy and drama. Each group will work the scene once and get notes to prepare with for week 2
- Week 2: callback/chem-read with the material from Week 1. Ideally, actors will be off book and prepared with the adjustments
- Week 3: mock auditions - Josh will assign one day guest star/large co-star roles to 3-4 groups. Everyone will have time to work on these scenes, and then each group will "audition" while the others watch and get to be on that side of the conversation
Format Note: Each group will use a full group setting!
NOTE: No discount codes can be applied for this event!
Saturday, January 11, 2020 2:00pm
Saturday, January 18, 2020 1:00pm
Saturday, February 8, 2020 2:00pm
This event is in the past.