On-Camera Intensive w/ Lisa Zambetti!
Lisa is a Head CD, focusing on TV and Films!
To see her list of credits, please visit her IMDb page!
* Please Note For This Class You Can Not Same Day Cancel - Please Cancel 2 days Before - Lisa Needs to Assign Scenes.
Lisa’s Lesson For On-Camera Intensive
- Q & A (FOR ME AND YOU) You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine. Introduction part of the class is for us to get to know each other...what YOU are working on, what YOU are struggling with, along with what I am seeing in the casting room, problems I keep noticing, ways to help as well as what really excites me about the casting process.
- 12 STEPS TO GET A CASTING DIRECTOR TO LOVE YOU: I will share with you my secret 12 tried and true ways (based on actual data!) that can help your audition experience.
- FROM CO-STAR TO GUEST STAR: Dissecting the different types of roles in dramatic material and analyzing techniques of how to approach them.
- POP QUIZ - we jump into a cold reading exercise!
- AUDITION REVIEW: Did you ever wonder who gets cast and why? I will show you some role winning auditions and what the actors did to set themselves apart.
- ASSIGNED SCENE PERFORMANCE. Actors will perform their pre assigned scenes and get specific feedback and redirection if needed. Scenes will be recorded and clips sent to actor after class.
- WRAP UP AND HOMEWORK. Review of what we covered in class. Set expectations for next set of assigned scenes. Review preparation and performance checklist.
- POP QUIZ!!!
- CHECK IN/WELCOME BACK. Any thoughts from last class, any lightbulbs go off or personal observations...anything used from last class in recent auditions.
- ASSIGNED SCENE PERFORMANCES. Feedback and redirect if necessary. (these scenes are longer and more challenging and will need more class time to complete)
- PLAY BACK. Play back of scenes with observations from entire class.
- WRAP UP. Where do you go from here.
Format Note: This class will use a full group setting! *Class is +/- 3 hours* Actors are expected to stay the entire class.
Saturday, February 1, 2020 10:00am
Saturday, February 8, 2020 10:00am
This event is in the past.