Ryan is a Casting Director at Telsey and Co!
To see his list of credits, please visit his IMDb page!
Ryan's Lesson Plan For All Workshops:
Ryan will discuss, among other things:
- THE IMPORTANCE OF A GREAT SELF-TAPE AND HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR AUDITION WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN THE ROOM WITH THE CD
- SPECIFIC AUDITIONING SKILLS TO WIN THE ROOM WHEN YOU ARE IN THE ROOM
- PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT IN A CASTING OFFICE
- THE DIFFERENT ACTING STYLES NEEDED IN EVERY SITUATION
- DOING YOUR RESEARCH ON THE CDS SO YOU CAN TAILOR YOUR AUDITION TO THEIR "EYE".
**Please Make Sure To Read All The Details About This Class (format, sides, etc.)**
Sides Note: Prepared scenes. Please prepare any scene that has been pre-approved (or listed on Script Clips). It must NOT run longer than three minutes. Always bring a second copy for the reader, with their lines highlighted and your name at the top. Please refer to our FAQs on what scenes are allowed.
Format Note: This class will use a full group setting! Everyone stays in the room during class. You can't take another class around the same time. Please email if you have to leave early * Some CDs don't allow it.
Wednesday, February 12, 2020 7:30pm
This event is in the past.