Becky is a Casting Director with Scott Genkinger!
To see her full list of credits, please visit her IMDb page!
Becky's Lesson Plan For All Workshops:
What you are working on, questions/issues/concerns you are having.
- Self tapes – what should you be aware of when self taping?
- SAG status – when should I join?
- Reels – what should I include?
How should a professional actor walk in to the audition?
- Professional conduct
- Tone of project
- Was this a competitive performance?
- Did you dig deep enough?
- Was this an appropriate scene (if brought by actor)?
- If mock producer session format, who should get cast and why?
WRAP UP/FINAL QUESTIONS.
Format Note: This class will use a full group setting! Everyone stays in the room during class. You can't take another class around the same time. Please email if you have to leave early * Please note some CDs don't allow it.
Sides Note: Prepared scenes. Please prepare any scene that has been pre-approved (or listed on Script Clips). It must NOT run longer than three minutes. Always bring a second copy for the reader, with their lines highlighted and your name at the top. Please refer to our FAQs on what scenes are allowed.
Tuesday, February 25, 2020 7:00pm