On-Camera w/ Gary Zuckerbrod!
Gary Zuckerbrod is a Head Casting Director!
- An introductory talk about the do's and don't's of the audition process. Additionally, Gary will discuss preparing for an audition, how to dress, access the audition room, analyzing sides and material. A discussion about demo reels, the reality of competing in the LA market, etc. will be addressed. There will be a short Q&A before the readings.
- Actors will read in front of the class opposite Gary as they would during a casting session. Notes, direction and observations will be given on the reading and then the actor will read again after the adjustment.
- Often a number of actors in the class will read the same material so that they get a greater understanding of what Casting Directors, Directors and Producers observe in an audition.
- A discussion of pictures and resumes will take place after the readings.
- At the end of the class there will be another Q & A.
This event will have a significant format departure. Due to the time Gary is taking to select sides, you CANNOT cancel after Monday, 2.24
REMINDER: You CANNOT cancel after Monday, 2.24, If you do, we will credit your account ONLY if we are able to fill the spot 1-2 days before the event.
Wednesday, February 26, 2020 7:00pm