ONLINE Class w/ Lisa Zambetti!
Lisa is a Head CD, focusing on TV and Films!
To see her list of credits, please visit her IMDb page!
* Please Note For This Class You Can Not Same Day Cancel - Please Cancel 2 days Before - Lisa Needs to Assign Scenes.
Lisa’s Lesson Plan For Online Workshops:
- Q & A (FOR ME AND YOU) You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine. Introduction part of the class is for us to get to know each other...what YOU are working on, what YOU are struggling with, along with what I am seeing in the casting room, problems I keep noticing, ways to help as well as what really excites me about the casting process.
- 12 STEPS TO GET A CASTING DIRECTOR TO LOVE YOU: I will share with you my secret 12 tried and true ways (based on actual data!) that can help your audition experience.
- FROM CO-STAR TO GUEST STAR: Dissecting the different types of roles in dramatic material and analyzing techniques of how to approach them.
- POP QUIZ - we jump into a cold reading exercise!
- AUDITION REVIEW: Did you ever wonder who gets cast and why? I will show you some role winning auditions and what the actors did to set themselves apart.
- ASSIGNED SCENE PERFORMANCE. Actors will perform their pre assigned scenes and get specific feedback and redirection if needed. Scenes will be recorded and clips sent to actor after class.
- WRAP UP AND HOMEWORK. Review of what we covered in class. Set expectations for next set of assigned scenes. Review preparation and performance checklist.
Sunday, December 13, 2020 1:00pm
This event is in the past.