ONLINE Intensive w/ Ryan Tymensky!
Ryan is a Casting Director at The Telsey Office!
To see his list of credits, please visit his IMDb page!
Ryan's Lesson Plan For All Workshops:
Ryan will discuss, among other things:
- THE IMPORTANCE OF A GREAT SELF-TAPE AND HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR AUDITION WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN THE ROOM WITH THE CD
- SPECIFIC AUDITIONING SKILLS FOR ZOOM OR DIGITAL AUDITIONS
- WHAT YOU CAN DO TO MAXMIZE YOUR TIME IN AN AUDITION
- WHAT "BEING PREPARED" REALLY MEANS
The format/sides for each week will be:
- Week 1: Self tapes - actors choose a drama side from Ryan's folder. These tapes are due 24 hours before class. Ryan will provide written feedback for each actor. The folder can be found here ==> Ryan Tymensky Drama Sides *If there are multiple scenes for the role, pick your favorite one.
- Week 2: Ryan will assign comedy scenes, actors will work these scenes LIVE. Redirect and feedback will be provided.
Please only register if you can attend BOTH classes
- Tuesday, 1/19 @ 6pm
- Tuesday, 2/2 @ 6pm
Tuesday, January 19, 2021 6:00pm
Tuesday, February 2, 2021 6:00pm
This event is in the past.