ONLINE Class w/ Becky Silverman!
Becky is a Casting Director with Scott Genkinger!
To see her full list of credits, please visit her IMDb page!
Becky's Lesson Plan For All Workshops:
What you are working on, questions/issues/concerns you are having.
- Self tapes – what should you be aware of when self taping?
- SAG status – when should I join?
- Reels – what should I include?
How should a professional actor walk in to the audition?
- Professional conduct
- Tone of project
- Was this a competitive performance?
- Did you dig deep enough?
- Was this an appropriate scene (if brought by actor)?
- If mock producer session format, who should get cast and why?
WRAP UP/FINAL QUESTIONS.
Sides Note: We will send out sides 1-2 days in advance of class. Please do NOT prepare your own material for this class!
Format: *Online Class* This class is a self tape class. Becky will still assign scenes two days before, and actors have until noon on Wednesday, 4.21 to send their tape in. Becky will do a virtual Q&A using Zoom. Actors will be able to view and interact with Becky via Zoom and ask questions. Becky will provide written feedback for each self tape!
* Please Note For This Class You Can Not LATE Cancel - Please Cancel 2 days Before - Becky Needs to Assign Scenes* No Same Day Sign Up*
Wednesday, April 21, 2021 6:00pm