ONLINE Class w/ Becky Silverman!
Becky is a Casting Director with Scott Genkinger!
To see her full list of credits, please visit her IMDb page!
Becky's Lesson Plan For All Workshops:
What you are working on, questions/issues/concerns you are having.
- Self tapes – what should you be aware of when self taping?
- SAG status – when should I join?
- Reels – what should I include?
How should a professional actor walk in to the audition?
- Professional conduct
- Tone of project
- Was this a competitive performance?
- Did you dig deep enough?
- Was this an appropriate scene (if brought by actor)?
- If mock producer session format, who should get cast and why?
WRAP UP/FINAL QUESTIONS.
Sides Note: Assigned scenes. Becky will assign sides 1-2 days out. Tapes are due 12pm day of class.
This class will take place entirely on Zoom! Actors will self tape their assigned scene. A zoom link will go out a few hours before class - just join the meeting & we will begin. We will also put a folder together containing all the tapes, so that you can view each others work. We will start with a live Q&A, covering the lesson plan above. The CD will provide written feedback after class.
- Please email us a downloadable file and label it: FirstLast_Role_TV/FilmName
- Tape must be under 200MB
* Please Note For This Class You Can Not LATE Cancel - Please Cancel 2 days Before - Becky Needs to Assign Scenes
**No Same Day Sign Up
ACE Studios - ZOOM Division
Wednesday, October 27, 2021 6:00pm