ONLINE Class w/ Barbara Stordahl!
Barbara is a Head CD at Stordahl/Terry Casting!
To see her list of credits, please visit her IMDb page!
Barbara's Lesson Plan For All Workshops:
We will start the Q & A with a brief description of my background and experience in casting. We will discuss:
- HOW MY OFFICE WORKS AND EXPECTATIONS.
- THE IMPORTANCE OF PREPARATION
- WARDROBE AND PROPS.
- READING THE ROOM
- SELF TAPING DO'S AND DON'TS
- WHAT ARE CASTING DIRECTORS/EXECUTIVES PET PEEVES
- WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR ON YOUR HEADSHOTS AND RESUME
- TRAINING – WHAT MAKES A PRODUCER OR EXECUTIVE FEEL CONFIDENT HIRING YOU
- WHY AM I NOT BOOKING A ROLE?
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD AUDITION?
**Please Make Sure To Read All The Details About This Class (format, sides, etc.)**
Sides Note: Barbara is going to assign sides for this class. Actors will be emailed sides in advance (1-2 days).
Format Note: *Online Class* This class will take place entirely on Zoom! Barbara will run this class like she would in person - she will go over her lesson plan during the Q&A - then actors will perform their assigned scenes
ACE Studios - ZOOM Division
Monday, May 23, 2022 7:00pm
This event is in the past.
Please Note: At the conclusion of the class/workshop, the instructor will NOT be taking home nor given access to your headshot, resume, or any other of your promotional materials. Your headshot/resume and any other promotional materials will be returned to you. This is not an audition or employment opportunity.