ONLINE Intensive w/ Ryan Tymensky!
Ryan is a Casting Director at The Telsey Office!
To see his list of credits, please visit his IMDb page!
Ryan's Lesson Plan For All Workshops:
Ryan will discuss, among other things:
- THE IMPORTANCE OF A GREAT SELF-TAPE AND HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR AUDITION WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN THE ROOM WITH THE CD
- SPECIFIC AUDITIONING SKILLS FOR ZOOM OR DIGITAL AUDITIONS
- WHAT YOU CAN DO TO MAXMIZE YOUR TIME IN AN AUDITION
- WHAT "BEING PREPARED" REALLY MEANS
**Please Make Sure To Read All The Details About This Class (format, sides, etc.)**
The format/sides for each week will be:
- Week 1: Actors choose a drama side from Ryan's folder, and will work LIVE. Redirect and feedback will be provided. The folder can be found here ==> Ryan Tymensky Drama Sides *If there are multiple scenes for the role, pick your favorite one
- Week 2: Ryan will assign comedy scenes, actors will work these scenes LIVE. Redirect and feedback will be provided.
Please only register if you can attend BOTH classes
- Monday, 8.8 @ 6:30pm
- Monday, 8.15 @ 6:30pm
*For Week 1, please email us your scene (you pick from Ryan's folder) the night before so that we can foward it to the reader - Label the file: YourName_Role_TV/FilmName
ACE Studios - ZOOM Division
Monday, August 8, 2022 6:30pm
Monday, August 15, 2022 6:30pm
This event is in the past.
Please Note: At the conclusion of the class/workshop, the instructor will NOT be taking home nor given access to your headshot, resume, or any other of your promotional materials. Your headshot/resume and any other promotional materials will be returned to you. This is not an audition or employment opportunity.