ONLINE Two Weeker w/ Josh Einsohn!
Josh is a Head CD at The Telsey Office!
To see his list of credits, please check his IMDb page!
Joshs' Lesson Plan For All Workshops:
- Profesionalism and preparedness for auditions
- The differences between kinds of projects in terms of how to find the character. Josh will discuss the different kinds of "music" in the dialogue and how its important to find it. The same underlying character can be completely different when the dialogue is delivered with a different "music" or cadence
- It is important for actors to continue their education in more ways than just workshops. He will talk about why improv is so important for the creative and audition processes
- Headshots and demos
The format/sides for each week will be as follows:
- Week 1: Josh will assign sides in advance and actors will be paired up. These will likely go out the morning of class. We will begin with a Q&A and general thoughts. After that, we will get into the scenes, which will be a mix of comedy and drama. Each group will work the scene once and get notes to prepare with for week 2
- Week 2: Callback/chem-read with the material from Week 1. Ideally, actors will be off book and prepared with the adjustments. For this second week, Josh will dig a little deeper into the material.
Please only register if you can attend BOTH weeks:
- Saturday, 3.4 @ 1pm
- Saturday, 3.11 @ 1pm
*We will send out the Zoom link the day of class =)
ACE Studios - ZOOM Division
Saturday, March 4, 2023 1:00pm
Saturday, March 11, 2023 1:00pm
This event is in the past.