Lisa Beach is a HEAD Casting Director/Owner of Beach/Katzman Casting!
To see her list of credits, please visit her IMDb page!
Lisa's Lesson Plan For All Workshops:
LISA WILL DISCUSS, AMONG OTHER THINGS:
- THE IMPORTANCE OF A GREAT SELF-TAPE AND HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR AUDITION WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN THE ROOM WITH THE CD
- SPECIFIC AUDITIONING SKILLS TO WIN THE ROOM WHEN YOU ARE IN THE ROOM
- PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT IN A CASTING OFFICE
- THE DIFFERENT ACTING STYLES NEEDED IN EVERY SITUATION
- DOING YOUR RESEARCH ON THE CDS SO YOU CAN TAILOR YOUR AUDITION TO THEIR "EYE".
Sides Note: Prepared scenes. Please prepare any scene that has been pre-approved (or listed on Script Clips). It must NOT run longer than three minutes. Always bring a second copy for the reader, with their lines highlighted and your name at the top. Please refer to our FAQs on what scenes are allowed.
Format Note: Small Group. After the Q & A, actors will go into the room in groups of 3-5. One actor will perform at a time, while the others watch the feedback and redirection. After each actor in the group has performed, everyone will leave. The next group of 3-5 will come in, and we will continue like this until everyone in the workshop has performed.
Saturday, April 20, 2019 9:00am
This event is in the past.