Brian Hill: Zane/Pillsbury!
Brian is a Casting Associate at Zane/Pillsbury!
To see his list of credits, please visit his IMDb page!
Brian's Lesson Plan For All Workshops:
- HOW THE OFFICE OPERATES
- DISCUSSION OF THE CURRENT STATE OF ACTING
- DISCUSSION OF PROCESS VS. RESULT ORIENTED PREPARATION
- REGIONAL THEATRE HAS FAILED THE ACTOR AND WHY
- EVERYTHING IS SUBJECTIVE” – WHAT THEN CAN YOU CONTROL?
- WHAT CAN ONE DO TO FURTHER THEIR ART/CAREER
- QUESTIONS AND THOUGHTS
- WORK WITH INDIVIDUAL ACTORS
- FIRST TIME AS ACTOR PREPARED THE SCENE
- DEEP DIVE INTO TEXT AND DO AGAIN
Sides Note: Prepared scenes. Please prepare any scene that has been pre-approved (or listed on Script Clips). It must NOT run longer than three minutes. Always bring a second copy for the reader, with their lines highlighted and your name at the top. Please refer to our FAQs on what scenes are allowed.
Saturday, November 16, 2019 2:00pm
This event is in the past.