Barbara is a Head CD at Stordahl/Terry/Bourne Casting!
To see her list of credits, please visit her IMDb page!
Barbara's Lesson Plan For All Workshops:
We will start the Q & A with a brief description of my background and experience in casting. We will discuss:
- HOW MY OFFICE WORKS AND EXPECTATIONS.
- THE IMPORTANCE OF PREPARATION
- WARDROBE AND PROPS.
- READING THE ROOM
- SELF TAPING DO'S AND DON'TS
- WHAT ARE CASTING DIRECTORS/EXECUTIVES PET PEEVES
- WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR ON YOUR HEADSHOTS AND RESUME
- TRAINING – WHAT MAKES A PRODUCER OR EXECUTIVE FEEL CONFIDENT HIRING YOU
- WHY AM I NOT BOOKING A ROLE?
- WHAT MAKES A GOOD AUDITION?
Sides Note: Prepared scenes. Please prepare any scene that has been pre-approved (or listed on Script Clips). It must NOT run longer than three minutes. Always bring a second copy for the reader, with their lines highlighted and your name at the top. Please refer to our FAQs on what scenes are allowed.
Format Note: Small Group. After the Q & A, actors will go into the room in groups of 3-5. One actor will perform at a time, while the others watch the feedback and redirection. After each actor in the group has performed, everyone will leave. The next group of 3-5 will come in, and we will continue like this until everyone in the workshop has performed
Sunday, November 17, 2019 11:00am