Rep Class: Julia Irzyk - The Library Agency
The workshop will use the following format:
- Moderated Q&A - the rep will focus on specific topics, including: how to land rep, how to keep rep, how to make your headshot stand out, where to train, etc.
- After the Q&A, each actor will perform their scene for the guest - We will have a reader.
- When you have signed up for class, please email us your sides - label it: YourName_Role_Project
The rep will then fill out a quick evalution form for each actor (will be emailed indiviually to each other after class)
The guest for this class will be:
- Julia Irzyk (Library Agency)
**Please Make Sure To Read All The Details About This Class (format, sides, etc.)**
Sides Note: Prepared scenes. Please prepare any scene that has been pre-approved (or from our database). It must NOT run longer than 3 minutes (3 pages or under!). Check our FAQs about scene approval.
Format Note: *Online Class* Zoom link will be sent out before class starts - just join the meeting, and we will begin. Class will start with a moderated Q&A - after that we will get into LIVE scenework. Once you have performed you are free to leave. Feedback will be emailed out after class.
- Please email us your scene the night before class. Label it: YourName_Role_TV/FilmName
- Also email us your headshot & resume the night before. Make sure your ACE account is update with a current picture.
ACE Studios - ZOOM Division
Thursday, April 27, 2023 11:00am
This event is in the past.
Please Note: At the conclusion of the class/workshop, the instructor will NOT be taking home nor given access to your headshot, resume, or any other of your promotional materials. Your headshot/resume and any other promotional materials will be returned to you. This is not an audition or employment opportunity.