Marnie is the Head CD for a major daytime drama!
To see her full list of credits, please check her IMDb page!
Marnie’s Lesson Plan For All Workshops
- SCRIPT ANALYSIS
EACH STUDENT WILL RECEIVE TWO SETS OF SIDES
- ONE UNDER FIVE SCENE
- ONE PRINCIPAL SCENE
- ALL MEN WILL READ THE SAME SCENES
- ALL FEMALES WILL READ THE SAME SCENES
- MARNIE WILL READ WITH EACH STUDENT IN FRONT OF THE HALF OF THE CLASS AND THEN GIVE NOTES TO EACH GROUP WHILE THE OTHER GROUP PREPARES
- THIS PROCESS WILL BE REPEATED WITH THE PRINCIPAL SCENE.
- MARNIE WILL ANSWER QUESTIONS THROUGHOUT THE CLASS DURING THE WORK AND AT THE END OF THE CLASS
Sides Note: You will be assigned two scenes-- one U5 and one day player. The assigned workshop sides will be emailed 1-2 days prior to the workshop. You may email us for any clarification, but they will be sent out with plenty of time to prepare. If you register within 48 hours of the class start, please email us to get sides!
Format Note: Full Group Setting. Also, you CANNOT leave this workshop to attend another. Marnie insists that everyone stay for the whole class, and she doesn't allow for actors to leave once finished.
* Please Note For This Class You Can Not Late Cancel - Please Cancel 2 days Before - Marnie Needs to Assign Scenes.
Saturday, February 29, 2020 9:00am
This event is in the past.