Allen Hooper: Amazing Comedy Office!
Allen has worked in casting 10+ years, primarily on 1/2 hour TV comedies, both single and 4-camera. In 2015, Allen received the Casting Society of America's Associate Spotlight Award Los Angeles. To see his full list of credits, please visit his IMDb.
Allen’s Lesson Plan for Workshops
- VALUE OF BEING WORD PERFECT
- HOW TO BRING TO LIFE THE WRITER'S INTENT WHILE MAKING IT YOUR OWN
- WAYS TO TRANSITION GREAT IMPROV AND THEATRE EXPERIENCE INTO THE ACTING STYLE OF FILM AND TELEVISION.
- OPEN TO Q&A, ALLOWING YOU TO GAIN THE EXACT INFORMATION YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
**Please Make Sure To Read All The Details About This Class (format, sides, etc.)**
Sides Note: Prepared scenes. Please prepare any scene that has been pre-approved (or listed on Script Clips). It must NOT run longer than three minutes. Always bring a second copy for the reader, with their lines highlighted and your name at the top. Please refer to our FAQs on what scenes are allowed.
Format Note: Dynamic Duo. After the Q & A, 2 actors will go into the room at the same time. They will perform one at time, while the other watches the feedback and redirection. Once both actors have performed, they will leave and the next duo will come in the room.
* Note: Allen spends a ton of time with each actor, and has a very lengthy Q&A. Please prepare for a longer day at the studio. Allen requires that every actor attend his Q&A. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you will not be allowed into the workshop.
Saturday, August 24, 2019 10:00am
This event is in the past.